LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP AND BREAD CRUMBSFrom spinach1948 6 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 6-oz linguine shopping list
- 2 Tbs. freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1-oz rinsed drained anchovy fillets shopping list
- 2-oz day-old Italian bread, made into coarse crumbs shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 24 medium shrimp, shelled and de-veined shopping list
- 2 Tbs. minced fresh parsley shopping list
- cherry tomatoes, to garnish ( optional ) shopping list
How to make it
- 1)In a large pot of boiling water, cook Linguine 10-12 minutes, until tender. Drain and place in serving bowl. Add Parmesan and 2 teaspoons of the oil and toss to coat; keep warm.
- 2)Place a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat 30 seconds; heat oil 30 seconds more. Add anchovies and cook, stirring frequently, 2-3 minutes, until dissolved. Add bread crumbs, garlic and pepper flakes; cook, stirring frequently, 4-5 minutes, until crumbs are golden. Transfer to bowl with linguine.
- 3)Add Shrimp to skillet; cook, stirring frequently, 4-5 minutes, until shrimp turn opaque. Transfer to bowl with linguine and crumbs; sprinkle with parsley. Toss to blend well. Divide evenly among 4 plates, garnish with tomatoes, if using, and serve immediately.
- Calories per serving: 335, Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 175mg, Sodium: 335mg, Carbohydrate: 33g,
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
daughters will love it thanks Ed high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yummy!!!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Another great one Ed!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it