Family Style Beef StroganoffFrom cuzpat 7 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles shopping list
- chopped fresh parsley, optional shopping list
- radish slices and fresh Italian parsley, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 13×9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place beef in large skillet; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Brown beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to seperate beef. Drain fat from skillet; set aside beef.
- Heat oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms, onion and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes or until onion is tender. Add wine. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in soup, sour cream and mustard until well combined. Return beef to skillet.
- Place noodles in prepared dish. Pour beef mixture over noodles; stir until noodles are well coated. Bake uncovered, 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desiered. Garnish with radish and parsley sprigs, if desired.