Cheesy Pizza FondueFrom canned_food_fan 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons toasted breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 slices pepperoni, finely chopped (optional) shopping list
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) finely shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (optional) shopping list
- 2 whole-wheat pita breads (each cut in 6 triangles), warm shopping list
- Preparation Time: Approximately 5 minutes shopping list
How to make it
- Mix breadcrumbs and milk in a small bowl until fully moistened; set aside.
- Combine tomato sauce and pepperoni (if using) in a small saucepan and heat to simmering.
- Stir in breadcrumb-milk mixture and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheeses until melted. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with warm pita triangles for dipping.