Peanut Butter BarsFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and peanut butter. Mix well.
- Pour melted butter over peanut butter mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Press mixture into a foil lined 9" x 13" pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Pour over peanut butter mixture. Spread chocolate all the way to edges.
- Cover pan loosely with wax paper(do not let it touch chocolate layer)and let chocolate set at room temperature.
- When set, carefully remove foil liner from pan and set on flat surface.
- Cut into 12 large bars or 24 small bars.
- Store in a airtight container for up to one week-if they last that long.
- Let chocolate set at room temperature. Placing pan in refrigerator will cause chocolate layer to crack.
- Microwave a bar for 10 seconds to slightly remelt the chocolate and make it extra gooey. YUM!!
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating7 people
Darn girl you are trying to make me drool just reading this recipe. Am going to make this for Saturday fun time!!!!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
Love these! They are delicious!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
yummmmm ....love them
hey where you been ??? long time no see its great to see you !!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it