Blue cheese yogurt dipFrom softgrey 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup 2% greek yoghurt- I use FAJE shopping list
- 1 large TBSP blue cheese crumbles shopping list
- 1 TBSP chopped green onion-green part only shopping list
- a dash of hot sauce shopping list
- a bigger dash of worchestershire sauce shopping list
- juice of 1/2 small lemon shopping list
- onion salt and black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl or plastic container.
- Stir well and serve with celery sticks.
- * letting dip sit before serving should intensive flavours nicely, that is- if you can wait!