Pineapple Peach Pecan Breakfast MuffinsFrom hawgwild 5 years ago
- 1 Cup flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup quick oats shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar twin brown shopping list
- 1/3 cup wheat bran shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 3 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 1 cup skim milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup crushed canned pineapple (no sugar added) shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped canned peaches (light syrup or no sugar added) shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, low fat shopping list
- 1 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tin with paper cups. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. Then add remaining ingredients, mixing just until blended.
- Make the filling; Cream together the cream cheese, tbsp of brown sugar and peaches.
- Spoon the 1/2 of the muffin batter into the prepared tins. Place spoonfuls of the cream cheese filling on top, then top with remaining batter.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Makes 12
The Cookhawgwild Prince George, CA
The Rating4 people
These sound yummy too!! thank you for such "clean ingred." How much cream cheese and what kind of peaches? 555555555555555555555ttaaccoo in Buffalo loved it
these sound delicious...five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!