Stuffed Green Peppers with BeerFrom jena 5 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef and/or italian sausage shopping list
- 6 red or green bell peppers, cored shopping list
- 1 large onions diced shopping list
- 2-3 cloves garlic, pressed shopping list
- 8-12 fluid ounce bottles beer - Corona shopping list
- 1 cup cooked white rice shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano or 1 tbls dried oregano shopping list
- 1/8 c chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper flakes shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 c parmeggiano reggiano shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat and take out of frying pan.
- Brown onion, garlic, oregano, pepper flakes, salt and pepper and tomato paste in frying pan with beer.
- Reduce down for about 15 minutes
- Add the meat and cooked rice and cilantro and mix together.
- Core the peppers and put in a baking dish.
- Stuff peppers with mixture and pour any remaining mixture over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Add the cheese on top and bake 10 minutes longer.