Beef Liver Pate With Truffle OilFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- Based on Leftover, with precooked, liver, bacon and onions; but of course may be cooked esp for making pate! shopping list
- 1 pkg calves beef liver cooked ( fried or broiled ) to your liking, enough for 2 servings shopping list
- 2 strips bacon fried ( optional ) shopping list
- 1 med onion sliced and fried till soft and golden shopping list
- 1 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 2 tsp dry red wine to taste shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 tsp black truffle oil or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor with metal blade, place cut up cooked liver, fried bacon and onion and process to a desired consistency.
- Add olive oil to make for a softer creamier consistency
- Flavor with salt and pepper to taste, a touch of red wine.
- Serve as is or chilled
- However just before serving, stir in the truffle oil to taste.
- Serve pate with bread, crackers,french bread slices etc.
- Should serve 4 to 6
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Quick N Easy123 members
Low Carb113 members
Bacon Natures Candy75 members
Five Or Fewer180 members
Appetizers And Dips269 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
Secret Ingredients54 members
Olive Oil37 members