Coconut Macadamia Nut PieFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 then place piecrust into pie plate and crimp edges.
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes the cool completely.
- Reserve 3 tablespoons of the cream of coconut.
- In a medium saucepan mix remaining cream of coconut, pudding mix and milk.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until thick about 18 minutes.
- Take off heat and stir in half of the nuts then pour filling into cooled crust and chill 2 hours.
- Whip cream and reserved 3 tablespoons cream of coconut to stiff peaks.
- Spread over top of pie then top with remaining nuts and coconut and refrigerate overnight.