Ham n Cheese Strata MuffinsFrom leannetoly 5 years ago
- 8 slices whole wheat sandwich bread shopping list
- 4 slices cheddar cheese shopping list
- 4 slices black forets ham shopping list
- 1/4 cup marg shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 green onion, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350F (190C)
- top 4 slices of bread with cheese and ham then crown with remaining bread to make 4 sandwiches.
- spread marg evenly over the outside of sandwiches.
- using a serrated knife, cut each sandwich into 12 cubes.
- lightly pack 4 cubes into each of 12 greased muffin pans.
- in a medium bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- spoon the egg mixture over the cubes and let stand for 10 mins.
- bake for 30 mins or until golden and set.
- let stand for 15 mins and then remove the muffins from their cups.
- serve immediately or wrap individually and refrigerate. may be kept in refriderator for up to 2 days. serve warm or at room temp.