Gluten Free Yeast Free Pizza CrustFrom mamachrissy 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Mix dry ingredients, add wet and combine. Will be a sticky batter/dough.
- Pat/spread onto oiled pizza pan, using water to keep hands from sticking.
- Bake for in pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- To make pizza:
- Add sauce and toppings, bake approx 15 minutes or until toppings are ready.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookmamachrissy Round Rock, TX
The Rating4 people
great new gluten free post...five forks..
I hope you don't mind but I included the recipe in the 101 gluten free place group... which is a group that is for baking ...
peetapeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
This was crispy, and great! Thanks for the recipe! Will make again.twilightrose in Denver/ Nederland♥ loved it
Followed recipe exactly and it was great! I need to spread the dough out a bit more but even the thicker crust was good. Just now made for lunch (5-3-11) and hubby loved it! Thanks for recipe. Was about to give up on finding yeast free and gluten fre...morekoryk in loved it