Tilapia FajitasFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds tilapia fillets shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red hot pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 white onion sliced shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper sliced shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper sliced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tomato diced shopping list
- 10 flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Salsa, guacamole and/or cheddar cheese for garnish
- Combine garlic powder, chili powder, pepper, lime juice, red pepper and Worcestershire.
- Marinate fillets 1 hour in a plastic bag then heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat.
- Sauté onions 5 minutes then add peppers and cook until just hot then season with salt and pepper.
- Place peppers and onions on a serving dish and keep warm.
- Remove fillets from marinade and cook in frying pan on medium heat until fish flakes easily.
- Place finished fish on serving dish over peppers and onions.
- Serve with tortillas, salsa, guacamole and shredded cheese.