Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Braised in MilkFrom modelsmom 5 years ago
- 2 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin (I'm SURE Boston Butt would work just as well, & it's way cheaper.) shopping list
- 1 T fresh oregano, minced shopping list
- 1 T fresh tarragon, minced shopping list
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary, minced shopping list
- 1 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 2 to 2 1/4 cups whole milk, hot shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, brown the pork on all sides, 4-5 minutes total.
- Transfer to the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with the herbs, salt and pepper.
- Add the milk; it should come halfway up the sides of the meat.
- Cover and cook on LOW until it's fork-tender, about 6 hours.
- Transfer the pork to a platter and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut into half-inch slices and spoon the creamy sauce over them.
- Transfer the rest of the sauce into a gravy boat and serve immediately.