Slow Cooker Mahogany Glazed PorkFrom modelsmom 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade (apricot jam is good too) shopping list
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1-1 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 3 T ketchup shopping list
- 3 1/2 lb Boston Butt pork roast OR 3 1/2 lbs country style pork ribs shopping list
- 8oz sugar snap peas shopping list
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, julienned shopping list
How to make it
- Coat the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the soy sauce, marmalade, garlic, red pepper flakes, and ketchup in a small bowl and mix until smooth. Brush all over the meat.
- Arrange the pork butt or ribs in the cooker (if you have a round cooker, stack the ribs.)
- Pour any extra sauce over the meat.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 hours.
- Stir in the snap peas and bell pepper, cover and let stand a few minutes to warm.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookmodelsmom Worcester, MA
The Rating4 people
Sounds yummy. I bookmarked this recipe to try!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Greatrecipe!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Just got the orange marmalade. In the pot!!!kfkirch in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!