BBQ Slow Cooked Pulled ChickenFrom lebrigitteflauer 7 years ago
- Chop: shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 1 garlic clove shopping list
- 4 boneless/skinless Chicken thighs or Breasts shopping list
- Arrange chicken on top of vegetables. shopping list
- Sauce it up! (In a separate bowl): shopping list
- ½ cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 tbsn cider or red wineVinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsn brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsn EVOO shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp Worscheshire shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- ½ tsp chili powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp Chipotle powder (Add more for an extra kick) shopping list
How to make it
- Add sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 HOURS.
- Remove chicken and pull apart with 2 forks.
- Add chicken back to crock pot and mix all together and turn off heat.
- Serve on hamburger buns, sourdough bread or any other favorite!!
The Cooklebrigitteflauer Vista, CA
The Rating3 people
Sound fine!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
I thought this was a little too sour for out taste. That really is quite a bit of vinegar for such a small amount of ketchup. I tasted near the end and added a little more ketchup, brown sugar and worcestershire sauce and my family just LOVED it! ...moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!