Cheesecake Cookie CupsFrom lebrigitteflauer 7 years ago
- 12 pieces refrigerated cookie bars (Nestle, TollHouse etc…) shopping list
- 8 oz cream cheese @ room temperature shopping list
- ½ cup Carnation Sweet condensed milk (½ can) shopping list
- 1 Large egg shopping list
- 1 tspn vanilla extract shopping list
- Can or box of fresh berries (Raspberry, Blackberry, Strawberry, Blueberry) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Paperline 12 muffin cups and place cookie dough in each cup.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until Cookie has spread even.
- Beat cream cheese, milk, egg and vanilla in a bowl till creamy smoooooth.
- Fill cups ~3 tbsn with mixture.
- Bake for additional 15-18 minutes or until set.
- COOL COMPLETELY.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- *Note the picture shows pie filling which can also be used.