Garlic Shrimp with Yellow RiceFrom cyates798 5 years ago
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced shopping list
- 3/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, shelled and deveined shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. crushed chili pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp. Adobo with pepper shopping list
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley shopping list
- Yellow rice, cooked shopping list
- pimento strips, garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, heat oil on medium. Cook garlic until golden. Stir in shrimp and chili peppers and cook for 3 minutes until shrimp are cooked through and pink.
- Remove shrimp and garlic slices from oil with a slotted spoon.
- Sprinkle with Adobo and serve over yellow rice topped with parsley and pimento strips for garnish.