Banana Kahlua CheesecakeFrom hooksc 5 years ago
- chocolate crust-see crust page. shopping list
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 2 pounds Philly cream cheese shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. flour shopping list
- 5 large eggs shopping list
- 1 ounce banana extract(Bickford Flavors) shopping list
- 1 ounce Kahlua extract(Bickford) or 1/3 cup Kahlua liquor shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450^.
- Evenly layer mini-chips in prepared pan.
- Set aside.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, and flour until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add extracts and cream, mixing thoroughly.
- Pour over chips in pan.
- Bake at 450^ for 15 minutes.
- Reduce to 250^ and continue baking for 1 hour.
- Let cool and refrigerate before serving.