Choc Chip Cookies - UltimateFrom philfull 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 440g choc chips shopping list
- 500mls (2 cups) flour shopping list
- 250ml (1cup) brown sugar shopping list
- 1tsp bicarb soda shopping list
- 0.5 tsp salt shopping list
- 250ml (1cup) white sugar shopping list
- 250g grated Cadbury chocolate shopping list
- 2.5 cups blended oatmeal shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1.5 cups chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180*C and grease several baking sheets.
- Measure oatmeal and blend in blender until fine powder.
- In a large bowl cream butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt baking powder, bicarb.
- Add choc chips, grated choc and nuts.
- Roll into balls and place 2" apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10mins @ 180*C
The Cookphilfull Auckland, NZ
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!