Pork Chops with Apples and StuffingFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1/2 tsp butter,softened shopping list
- 2 unpeeled red baking apples,sliced shopping list
- 2 tsp flour shopping list
- 1 tsp packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt shopping list
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops,3/4" thick (about 2 lbs),trimmed shopping list
- 1 c apple juice or cider shopping list
- 2 Tbs butter shopping list
- 1-1/2 c stuffing mix for pork or chicken (from 12oz. box or 8 or 12oz. cannister. shopping list
- 1/4 c sweetened dried cranberries shopping list
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Brish 1/2 tsp butter in bottom of 13x9" (3qt.) glass baking dish. Spread apple slices in dish. In small bowl,mix flour,brown sugar and cinnamon;sprinkle over apples. Sprinkle seasoned salt on both of pork;place over apples.
- In 2 qt. saucepan, heat apple juice and 2 Tbs butter to boiling over med-high heat. Stir in stuffing mix and cranberries. Cover;remove from heat. Let stand 5 mins. Fluff mixture with fork. Scoop 1/2 stuffing onto each pork chop.
- Spray sheet of aluminum foil with cooking spray;place sprayed side down over baking dish. Bakr 40 to 50 mins.
- Uncover;bake 5 to 10 mins longer or till pork is no longer pink and the temperature reads 160 degrees. Sprinkle with parsley.
- To serve'lift pork chops with stuffing to serving plates;serve apples on the side.