PEANUT BUTTER N JAM CHICKENFrom ozsmom 4 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the peanut butter, preserves, soy sauce, garlic, thyme, and ketchup in a small bowl and mix until smooth.
- Pour half of the sauce over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 hours in a slow cooker..
- Pour the other half of the sauce on chicken halfway through cooking (at the 4 hour mark).
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating4 people
Very interesting!pleclare in Framingham loved it
sounds yummy thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Will have to give this a try since I have peanut butter lovers in my house!mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!