Snow Pea and Red Pepper SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds snow peas shopping list
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 2 red bell peppers shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/3cup toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup olive oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Remove strings and tops from snow peas then blanch for 1 minute in boiling water.
- Drain immediately and plunge into ice water to make them crisp then drain again and dry.
- Slice mushrooms then dice peppers into small pieces.
- Combine garlic, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper.
- While beating by hand or in processor add oil slowly in stream.
- Toss vegetables together then just before serving toss in sesame seeds, dressing and vegetables.