Tortellini Broccoli Caesars SaladFrom softgrey 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut broccoli heads into small florets.
- Peel broccoli stems and slice thinly- set aside.
- Thinly slice celery, put with broccoli stems.
- In a medium pot, cook tortellini according to package.
- Just a few minutes before the pasta is done, add the florets and cook until they are just tender and still bright green.
- Drain pasta and florets and put in an ice water bath to stop cooking and cool.
- In a large bowl, add pasta and florets to celery and stems.
- Dress and toss ingredients well.
- Add pepper and additional parmesan to taste just before serving.
- *All ingredients are to taste...add more or less according to your preference.
- Grilled chicken breast is an additional option.
The Cooksoftgrey New York
- Not added to any groups yet!