Broccoli Salad with Blue Cheese dressingFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 2 heads of steamed broccoli florets cooled shopping list
- 2 large red sweet apples diced (skin included) shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/4 cup dried cherries shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- dressing: shopping list
- 1 cup mayo shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup blue cheese (or more to taste) shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Into cooled broccoli gently mix in apples, raisins and cherries.
- Stir together the dressing adding blue cheese to taste.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill well several hours or overnight.
- Stir in nuts before serving.
- Yield 8 servings.
- Note; add more or less of the fruit and nuts as desired or more dressing as desired.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
love the ingredients!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
luv Blue Cheese and all the fine flavors goin on here thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Broccoli is one of my favorite vegetables and the combination of flavors sounds so great! Definitely bookmarking this one! Five.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
Quick N Easy121 members
Salads Galore254 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
An Apple A Day30 members
All Things Cheese76 members
Salads Salads And More Salads112 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
Veggies N Fruits R Good 4 U25 members
Easy And Delicious86 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members