Orange Cream Fruit SaladFrom pamela 8 years ago
- 1 (3.5 oz) package instant pudding mix, vanilla flavored shopping list
- 2 bananas, cut into slices shopping list
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and cut into slices shopping list
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits, liquid removed shopping list
- 1 (15 oz) can sliced peaches, liquid removed shopping list
- 1 (11 oz) can mandarin orange pieces shopping list
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, defrosted shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together pudding mix, orange juice and milk in a medium sized mixing bowl. Beat using an electric mixer on medium setting for 2 minutes. Add sour cream.
- Combine fruits in a large sized salad bowl. Carefully mix in the orange dressing. Place, with a cover in refrigerator and chill for 2 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
The Rating4 people
Sounds good!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
I made this salad for a small dinner we attended. It was a hit. We loved it so much that we are taking it to a church potluck. The only difference is that I used 3 different types of apples and this time I am adding seedless grapes.cmherka in milwaukee loved it
It was not bad at all, it was a little on the "puddingy" side. I think a little more than I expected but a rather nice treat. Even my 5 year old liked it!adamstephanie in Henderson loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!