Impossibly Easy Lasagna PieFrom shirley2353 5 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 Cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 Cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 cups shredded Mozzerella cheese ( 8 oz.) shopping list
- 3/4 tsp italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 can ( 6 oz) tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Bisquick shopping list
- 1 Cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- Chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Layer Ricotta Cheese and Parmesan Cheese in 9 in. pie plate.
- Stir Together beef, 1 Cup of the mozzerella cheese, Italian seasoning and tomato paste.
- Spoon evenly over top of the cheeses in pie plate.
- Stir remaining ingredients except parsley and blend well.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake at 400 for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup mozzrella cheese on top
- Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with parsley.