Easy Southern Mac CheeseFrom tiamissa 7 years ago
- 1-12oz bag of elbow pasta noodles shopping list
- 2- 8oz bag of colby jack cheese shopping list
- 1- 8oz bag of cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1-8oz bag of monterrey jack cheese shopping list
- 1- 10.75oz can of cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1- 10.75oz soup can filled w/ 2% milk shopping list
- 1- 13x9 inch glass pan shopping list
How to make it
- Set oven temp to 400 degrees
- boil noodles until tender
- turn stove top off and drain noodles
- pour cooked noodles back into pot on stove top
- mix canned soup and milk in a seperate bowl and pour mixture into pot w/ noodles
- coat noodles w/ soup mixture and pour into 13x9 inch glass pan
- mix in 1 bag of colby jack, 1 bag of cheddar cheese, 1 bag of monterrey jack cheese.
- cover 13x9 inch glass pan w/ foil and bake for 20 minutes
- once baked remove foil, use remaining bag of colby jack cheese and cover top of noodles.
- place dish back in oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until top of cheese is golden brown
The Cooktiamissa San Antonio, TX
The Rating5 people
It good!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Just the way my hubby loves it!
Thanks for the post and high 5!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
Love all the cheeseshungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!