Three Cheese Manicotti Manicotti ai Tre FormaggiFrom angel2ca 4 years ago
- 1 box BARILLA manicotti shopping list
- 1 jar BARILLA tomato & basil Sauce shopping list
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese shopping list
- 2 cups (8 ounces) mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmigiano Reggiano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- COOK Manicotti for 5 minutes; rinse under cold water and drain. Cover; set aside.
- PREHEAT oven to 375 F.
- MIX ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- POUR one cup of Tomato & Basil Sauce in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- FILL Manicotti with filling; place in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over shells; sprinkle with Parmigiano cheese.
- COVER with foil; bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated thoroughly
- May substitute Italian Baking Sauce for Tomato & Basil Sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookangel2ca Winnipeg, CA
The Rating7 people
Haven't made these in years! Sounds so good going to make yours this week! Great post.valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Like things with three cheese in themhungrybear in Miner loved it
These look n sound wonderful.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!