RatatouilleFrom jake 8 years ago
- 2 sliced zucchini shopping list
- 1 sliced into rings large onion shopping list
- 2 c. of sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 sliced green bell pepper shopping list
- 2 chopped large tomatoes shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil shopping list
- 3 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 2 tsp. of dried parsley shopping list
- 1 eggplant(cut 1/2 in.) shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1 c. of grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- First, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Now run olive oil over casserole dish.
- Add olive oil to a pan over medium heat.
- Then saute garlic until brown.
- Then mix in parsley and eggplant.
- You want to cook the eggplant unitl soft.(season with salt)
- Now pread the eggplant on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Then sprinkle parmesan cheese over the eggplant.
- Now spread the zucchini in a even layer over eggplant.
- You want to continue this process now using the onion, mushrooms, bell pepper, and tomatoes(add salt and cheese to each layer.)
- Now bake this for about 45 min.
The Cookjake La Jolla, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!