Shrimp with Jalapenos and Mustard GlazeFrom cuzpat 7 years ago
- 1 lbs shrimp peeled shopping list
- 2-4 cloves of garlic sliced medium thin shopping list
- 1-4 jalapenos sliced into 3/8" rounds shopping list
- 1 tbs brown mustard (I've used Guldens and Dijon) shopping list
- 3 tbs dry sherry, white wine, chicken broth or maybe even water shopping list
- 1 tbs apricot preserves or other all fruit type jelly or preserves shopping list
- pinch of salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Add garlic and jalapenos to a large pan. Preferably a 12" nonstick along with 2 tbs of the sherry or other liquid. Cook over medium heat until you can smell the garlic and peppers and the liquid is almost gone.
- Add the shrimp and the rest of the liquid. Cook until the liquid is gone then turn the shrimp. Immediately stir in the mustard and the apricot preserves. Coat the shrimp well and cook until the mixture thickens and shrimp are cooked through, about 2 minutes.