Cucumber - Dill Yogurt DipFrom tuilelaith 5 years ago
- 2 cups plain whole milk yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 English hothouse cucumber, small dice (about 3/4 cup) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt, cucumber, dill, coriander, red pepper flakes, vinegar, and salt until evenly combined.
- Season well with freshly ground black pepper, taste, and adjust seasoning, as needed.
- Serve with an assortment of vegetables for dipping.
- Serving Suggestion: Assortment of vegetables such as green beans, celery, cucumber, mushrooms, roasted beets, or boiled potatoes.
People Who Like This Dish 2
- tuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!