Vegetable RatatouilleFrom jake 9 years ago
- 1 cubed medium eggplant shopping list
- 2 zcubed ucchini shopping list
- 2 cubed medium yellow squash shopping list
- 2 seeded and cubed green bell peppers shopping list
- 1 diced yellow bell pepper shopping list
- 1 chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 4 chopped roma (plum) tomatoes shopping list
- 2 sliced into thin rings onion shopping list
- 3 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 2 sliced into thin rings onions shopping list
- 1/2 c. of olive oil shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to add olive oil to a pan over medium flame.
- Saute the onions and garlic until tender.
- Now saute zucchini in separate pan in batches until brown.
- You can add this to the onion and garlic now.
- Now you can saute everything togethe one batch at a time, adding more olive oil.
- Once each veggie is sauted, spoon it to the larger pot.
- Once this is finished, add salt, pepper, bay leaf, and thyme.
- Now you want to cover this and cook over medium flame for about 15 to 20 min.
- Next you can add chopped tomatoe and parsley to large pot and cook for approx. 10-15 more min.
- Once this is done, remove bay leaf.
- Ladle and serve!
The Cookjake La Jolla, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!