Peanut Butter And Marshmallow-Chocolate RitzFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt chocolate as directed on package.
- Use fork to dip 1 of the crackers into chocolate, turning to evenly coat cracker with chocolate. Gently shake cracker over dip container to remove excess chocolate.
- Place on wax paper-covered baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining crackers and chocolate.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Spread each of 9 of the crackers with 1 teaspoon each of the peanut butter and marshmallow crème.
- Top with remaining crackers to make nine sandwiches.