Yam SoupFrom jake 9 years ago
- 3 c. of chicken broth shopping list
- 2 lb. of diced yams shopping list
- 1 chopped medium onion shopping list
- 1/2 c. of uncooked wild rice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of curry powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. of black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of salt shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to add broth to the pan, adding curry powder, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder.
- You want to bring all this to the boil over medium flame.
- Now add the yams and onion for about 20 min, simmering.
- Now add the rice, cooking for another 20 min, until your rice is tender.