Baked Red Onions With Blue CheeseFrom white_dove 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the bottom off the onion and cut the top leaving a slightly bigger face then cut norts n crosses cuts into them not all the way thru,
- peel the garlic cloves and cut into slivers and poke them in between the layers of the onion
- drizzel a little oil onto onions
- place a chunk of blue cheese on the top and the tasty on top of te blue.
- Bake for around 1 1/2 hours on about 180deg,
- I piled potatoes and parsnips around the onions to bake at the same time,