Campbells Soup Baked ChickenFrom twill10 4 years ago
- My Sister (Jan) has had this recipe since the 60's and I still like it.. shopping list
- Baked chicken and mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (Jan used the entire chicken) shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- You can use some heavy cream or half and half to really kick up the flavor if fat and calories are not a problem, also some kitchen bouquet makes the gravy darker.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes until it's well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Stir the soup and water in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with steamed whole green beans with sliced almonds and white rice. For dessert serve fresh red grapes.