Crab RangoonFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
How to make it
- Let cream cheese sit to room temperature, then mix with drained crab meat.
- Chop up drained water chestnuts and green onions, add to mixture.
- Beat until smooth.
- Using a small spoon, put enough of the crab mixture into a won-ton wrapper that you may still be able to fold the won-ton in two making a triangle, and sealing the edges with water.
- Bring the points of the wrapper together.
- You may bake or deep fry these.
- If deep frying, fry in a deep fryer until a golden brown.
- If baking, also cook at 400F until you see a golden color.
- Serve with duck sauce.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating6 people
I absolutely love these things. Thanks for posting. High 5!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Crab rangoon is my favorite Chinese appetizer! Thanks for posting! Five forks.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it
Very goodhungrybear in Miner loved it