StrawberryKiwi Tart VeganFrom trik 9 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare the crust by grinding/mashing up the crackers into a finer coarse grain and mix with the appropriate amount of oil and vanilla to apply to the sides of the dish to be served in. (best to use some sort of tool to make it even and consistent when in the dish) - on a side note it is much easier to create a dough like substance from the crackers and oils then apply to dish!!!
- (Start this process and complete rest while cooking)---Combine about 3 cups of Strawberries with 1 tablespoon of sugar and the Raspberries into a sauce pan, cook and stir until think homogeneous.
- Apply 4-7 slices of kiwi on top of the bottom of the pie/tart crust
- Followed by a layer of crisp slices of strawberry
- Followed by the Strawberry/Raspberry Sauce
- Add Kiwi and Strawberry decoration on top to create the simply elegance
- CHILL IT!!! it will be perfect when the whole dessert is at the same temperature, the sauce not even warm!!!
The Cooktrik Scottsdale, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!