HERBED SOUR CREAM BLUE CHEESE DIpFrom hungrybear 4 years ago
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 8 oz Philadelphia cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup blue cheese (or blue cheese crumbles) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives or scallions, minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs (thyme, rosemary, basil, oregano) shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, finely minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- Allow cream cheese to sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes before using. shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese using a hand mixer until soft. Add sour cream, blue cheese, and remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Cover and refrigerate one hour before serving.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve accompanied by tortilla chips, celery sticks and cucumber strips, lemon and tomato wedges and a small bowl of hot sauce. Sprinkle vegetables with celery or sea salt and pepper
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating4 people
YUM! Pass the hips and veggie sticks please! HIGH FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
GREAT..^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Like this one for sure!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!