Pear Oven PancakeFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- : shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® evaporated milk shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 ripe pear, cored and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 450º F.
- POUR melted butter into 9-inch deep-dish pie plate or cake pan.
- Swirl to coat bottom and sides of plate.
- COMBINE flour, 1/4 cup sugar and salt in medium bowl.
- Whisk evaporated milk and eggs in another medium bowl until blended.
- Add to flour mixture; whisk for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pie plate.
- Arrange pear slices on top of batter in pinwheel design, pushing down slightly.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Sprinkle top with sugar mixture.
- BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Serve warm.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
sounds delicous luv pears high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Very nice! I have never tried this with pears, yum!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Quick N Easy123 members
Fruit Desert40 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
Breakfast Recipes124 members
Pancakes And Waffles64 members
Breakfast Craze69 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice77 members
A Fruity World45 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members