Sour Cream Chicken EnchiladasFrom sabrinarose 7 years ago
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, shredded shopping list
- 8 large flour tortillas shopping list
- 2 cups grated Mexican blend cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can diced green chilies shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Tapatio hot sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk, more if needed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, cream of chicken soup, chilies, hot sauce, lemon juice and 1 cup of cheese.
- Reserve 3/4 cups of mixture and set aside.
- Add cooked chicken to first mixture, stir, then spoon into tortillas.
- Roll enchiladas and place seam-side down in 9×13″ baking dish.
- Add milk to reserve mixture and pour over enchiladas.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce near edges of baking dish is bubbly.
The Cooksabrinarose Saratoga, CA
The Rating6 people
Sounds easy and good! Thanks for the post!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
"5"FORK!!!!! for this
I added it to some of my 'Groups'`
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
I made this tonight. I didn't have a can of green chilies, so I added some salsa verde in it's place. They were delicious! I will be making these at least twice a month.Lo5tb0y in loved it