Greek Pumpkin PieFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1 package phyllo dough shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1 large can pumpkin pie filling shopping list
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup pecans shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar with 1 tablespoon cinnamon mixed and set aside shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- In a lasagna or square brownie pan, spread out the first layer of phyllo dough to evenly cover the bottom.
- Meanwhile in a large saucepan, combine the can of pumpkin pie filling, honey, cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg, and raisins then stir over low to medium heat until warm.
- Brush the layer of phyllo dough with canola oil.
- Spoon a layer of pumpkin mixture on the phyllo dough, and then sprinkle with pecans.
- Continue in this fashion by swapping a layer of phyllo, a layer
- of pumpkin mixture, and a layer of pecans all the way to the top (like
- Brush top layer of phyllo with canola oil, and then sprinkle
- with pecans and a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before cutting into squares.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
awsome recipe! thanks Its a Keeper high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Family Favorites137 members
Greek Foods145 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
Halloween Treats36 members
Made With Phyllo50 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
101 All About Honey44 members