Rosemary Glazed Vidalia OnionsFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1 c dry red wine shopping list
- 2 Tbs sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbs fresh chopped or 1 tsp dried rosemary shopping list
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves shopping list
- 1/8 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 2 medium Vidalia or other sweet onions,unpeeled (about 1-1/4 lbs) shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine first six ingredients in small saucepan,bring to a boil. Reduce heat to med.;cook uncovered,until reduced to 1/2 c (about 10 mins). Set aside.
- Cut onions in half lengthwise. Place onions,cut side down,in small baking dish coated with coking spray. Drizzle oil over onions.
- Cover onions and bake at 400 for 25 mins. Uncover,bake additional 20 mins. Remove onions from oven.
- Turn onions over,and pour wine mixture over them. Bake additional 20 mins or till tender,basting every 5 mins. Serve onions with wine mixture.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating3 people
Yes indeedy! Sign me up. Luv onions.californiacook in loved it