Thai Peanut Noodle Stir FryFrom dixiejet 9 years ago
- 1 c. chicken broth shopping list
- 1/3 c. creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 3 T. firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 T. soy sauce shopping list
- 1 clove crushed garlic shopping list
- 1 T. cornstarch shopping list
- 4 c. cut-up vegetables (red pepper,carrot,mushroom,peapods,ect) shopping list
- 1 T. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 lb. linguini, cooked shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan, mix broth, peanut butter, sugar, soy sauce, garlic & cornstarch . Cook over medium heat till mixture thickens & begins to boil. Reduce heat and keep warm.
- In large skillet, over med-hi heat, saute' vegetables in oil till tender, about 5 minutes. In large serving bowl, mix hot cooked pasta, vegetables & peanut sauce, tossing until well coated. Garnish with chopped peanuts and scallion brushes. Serve immediately .
The Cookdixiejet Downsville, LA
The Rating4 people
Interesting combo, I like peanut butter sounds very good. thankspudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Recipe is so tastey!!!!WILL MAKE THIS ONE OFTEN. Next time im going to add some shrimp.Thanks J.I.Lpudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Delicious and so quick and easy to make - thank you!amethyst0x in Perth loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!