Sausage And Mushroom Stuffed Rigatoni In A Creamy Onion SauceFrom hoosiermom68 7 years ago
- 4-5 fresh Polish sausage links cut into 2" diagonal chunks shopping list
- **Use kitchen scissors to cut,a knife will smoosh the meat out of the casing.** shopping list
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 3/4 packet dry onion soup mix shopping list
- frozen mushroom stuffed rigatoni shopping list
- 1/2 C.milk shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
- fresh or canned sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 C.water (prevents sausage from burning to the pan) shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Pre-slice sausage and set aside while the frozen rigatoni is boiling.
- Once the pasta is done boiling,drain and set aside in airtight container to keep from drying up.
- Add water and sausage into large casserole pan and cover w/foil.
- Cook for approx 40 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Mix the 2 cans of soup w/milk and onion packet and sliced mushrooms.
- Add the cooked rigatoni to the sausage,pour onion sauce over it,then season w/black pepper.
- Re-cover with foil and cook approx another 15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable dish and hot dinner rolls.