Pepperoni Pizza Turkey MeatloafFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey shopping list
- 1 cup marinara sauce, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend shopping list
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, minced shopping list
- 16 slices pepperoni (dice 8 of the slices) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl, combine turkey, 1/2 cup marinara, 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, 1/4 cup cheese blend, breadcrumbs, onion, diced pepperoni, egg, garlic and salt.
- Shape into an 8 inch round.
- Place round in bottom of slow cooker.
- Spread with 1/4 cup marinara sauce.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 4 to 6 hours.
- Spread with remaining marinara sauce, sprinkle with remaining cheese, pepperoni slices and roasted red peppers.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!