Baked German Potato SaladFrom chef2 3 years ago
- Baked German potato Salad shopping list
- 1 cup sliced bacon shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 3 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup diced celery shopping list
- 3 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 8 cups sliced cooked potatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Fry the bacon. Drain and return 4 tablespoons fat to skillet. Add the celery, onion, salt, and flour. Cook gently. Add sugar, vinegar, pepper, and water; bring to a boil. Pour over potatoes and bacon into a 3-quart casserole. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating7 people
luv this tater salad YUMMY thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
great post.m2googee in Tomball loved it
Yes, oh Yes! This sounds great and easy!
Thansk for the post.
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it