Hot Crab spreadFrom moosehaven 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a skillet, saute onions and garlic and butter until tender. tranfer to baking dish
- Add Mayonnaise, stir in cheese. cover and bake in preheated 300 degree oven for 20-30 minutes orn until cheese is melted. stir occasionally.
- stir in crab, cover and cook 20 minutes longer or until heated through. serve warm with crackers...Enjoy
People Who Like This Dish 2
- moosehaven Keewatin, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmoosehaven Keewatin, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!