Pasta Potato Salad With VariationsFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 cup elbow macaroni cooked shopping list
- 2 large redskinned potatoes, unpeeled, cubed and cooked shopping list
- 1 carrot coarsely shredded shopping list
- 2 tbs. minced red onion shopping list
- 1 stalk celery fine diced shopping list
- 1 cup of mayonasise or enough to bind shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Variations: shopping list
- tuna/seafood: shopping list
- Add 2 cans albacore tuna/seafood drained shopping list
- turkey/chicken shopping list
- Add 2 cups diced cooked poultry shopping list
- Other Options: shopping list
- 1/2 cup cooked green peas shopping list
- fresh chopped parsley or herbs to taste shopping list
- chopped dried cranberries esp with the chicken shopping list
How to make it
- Make basic pata potato salad and add variations as you like.
- Makes a large bowl serving 8 to 10.
- The pasta and potato combination is very delicious.
- A nice change from basic macaroni or potato salad!
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
Salads Galore255 members
FRESH HERB NUT31 members
Pasta Place196 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
Family Favorites141 members
Mad About Potatoes65 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members