Taco PolentaFrom hungrybear 5 years ago
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 tube (18 ounces) prepared polenta shopping list
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 packet (about 1 1/2 ounces) taco seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mexican cheese blend shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup light sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a baking pan with the oil. Cut polenta into 1/2-inch slices and place on pan. Bake 10 minutes, turning once. Meanwhile, brown beef in a large skillet. Stir in taco seasoning and water as directed on seasoning packet; heat through. Remove polenta from oven and spoon beef on top. Top with cheese and tomato. Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese melts. Serve with sour cream.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!